2021-2022 School Year
Starts August 12
1. Gather Information
Take a look at the Registration Checklist below to gather all required information before you begin.
2. Complete Application
After you have confirmed you have all the correct information, it is now time to fill out all required forms.
3. Review & Submit
Once you have completed everything, simply turn all forms in to the Westtown Christian Academy Office.
All application forms must be completed and submitted to initially secure your student’s position.
It is our policy to place students according to age and we do not accept teacher requests.
Registration Forms Include:
- Schedule Options and Tuition
- Student Enrollment Form
- Parent Agreement and Admission Requirements
- Medical Information
- Food Policies
- Communication Agreement
- Discipline Policy
- Photo/Video Release
- Health and Illness Policy
- Potty Training Policies
- Assessments and Questionnaires Agreement
- Infant & Toddler Care
- VPK Parents will also need to include the VPK Voucher and VPK Agreement
- Immunization and School Entry Health Exam
Ready To Register?
Please get in touch with us before you plan on registering to inquire about availability for your child’s needs.
When submitting forms, each child you plan on registering will need a packet filled out, as well as signatures for each policy, procedure or agreement.
- Registration fee due with registration
- Supply fee due with registration
- Tuition due August 1st, 2021